CARELIKA Moisturizing biocellulose face and neck mask, 18ml
This product is currently sold out.
Perfectly adapts to facial features. Mask builds unique membrane by applying it to face there for serum is evenly distributed on the face.
Hyaluronic acid and collagen has moisturizing properties that provides skin with fresh feeling, effective moisturizing and even complexion.
What is Biocellulose face mask?
Not only biocellulose is the base of the mask. Thanks to especially gentle texture biocellulose provides to skin fresh and surprising comfort feeling.
Biocellulose is nature and skin friendly material.
All biocellulose masks are placed between nylon and blue non – woven fabric protective sheets:
- Blue non – woven fabric
- Nylon protective sheet
Package contains one mask for one - time usage that is ready to use.
- Open the package. Biocellulose mask is placed between nylon and blue non – woven fabric protective sheets.
- Remove protective sheets and grab mask between the thumb and index finger.
- Apply the mask from upper face part down to the chin, adjusting it to eye and mouth zone.
- Exposure time – 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask.
- Gently massage excess serum in to the skin.
Marine collagen - collagen is responsible for its elasticity and resistance. Marine collagen, with an identical structure of the skin, also has moisturizing properties.
Fucogel® - contains combination of moisturizing element complex and it moisturizes skin effectively, stimulates and tones skin. Fucogel® is responsible for soft and gentle structure of the cosmetic product.
- Sodium hyaluronate - in contact with water sodium hyaluronate transforms in to hyaluronic acid right in to the product ingredients. Skin naturally contains hyaluronic acid and it works just like sponge that absorbs and contains great amount of water. It has water retaining properties so it regulates skin hydration. There is different molecule weight sodium hyaluronate used in mask formula, providing intensive moisturizing and skin becomes smooth and silky.