CARELIKA Moisturizing hydrogel eye patches
This product is currently sold out.
Hydrogel eye masks are made from natural polymers – carrageenan and has unique refreshing texture. Polysaccharides are extracted from red seaweed walls. In touch with water it forms into refreshing film like gel that fits for eye zone usage perfectly. The skin looks relaxed and full of vitality because of the combination of active ingredients and plant extracts.
- Open the sachet. The patches are placed between two transparent sheets.
- Remove the first sheet and apply the patch under each eye.
- Gently press to make them fit to skin.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the patches and gently massage the remaining serum in to the skin.
Favorably effect and eye protection. Floral water of cornflower refreshes skin and soothes tired and swollen eyes. With firming effect, tones the skin cells and adds glow to the skin.
Combination of 3 active molecules, that decrease swollen bags under the eyes. Adds glow to the skin.
D – panthenol is called also as provitamin B5 and it has many usefull effects. It provides
comfortable and soft feeling because of soothing and moisturizing effect.
Hazelnut is rich in flavaniods and tanines, which has tightening, cleansing and soothing effects.