PROFESSIONAL CARELIKA Algae peel off mask with tea tree oil, 200g
This product is currently sold out.
Intended for oily skin with pimples.
- Tea tree has strong antibacterial effect, it reduces the inflammatory condition of oily and acne prone skin.
- Willow leaves contains natural silicylic acid, cleanses oily skin and whitens pimple spots.
- Marine mud contains zink, that regulates fat secretion and refreshes.
- Menthol has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
|Add to Basket|
A BEAUTY RITUAL FOR YOUR SKIN
- Mix 25g of powder with 100ml of water at 20 ° C in a bowl.
- Stir intensively to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Apply the paste on the face.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Peel it off in one piece.
Sea mud penetrates to the deepest skin layers and saturates the skin with necessary vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It activates skin decomposition process by improving natural protection. Skin is protected from premature aging and agresive external enviroment. The skin becomes toned, smooth, radiant and beautiful.
TEA TREE OIL
Effectively deals with any skin inflammation and irritation. Eliminates redness and itching in a very short time, as well as helps to cleanse the skin.
Contains organic acids, silicylic acid, tanning substances and flavanoids. It has anti – inflammatory properties, regulates sebum secretion and closes pores. It is rejuvenating and toning. Protects against germs and restores the skin protection barrier and synthesis of collagen.
It is mountain rock that contains form diatomaceous remains. Rejuvenates water balance, improves complextion, activates microcirculation and saturates the skin with trace elements.
Extracted from brown seaweed. It has strong lifting effect and moisturizing, nourishing, smoothing and draining properties. Alginate reduces swelling and refreshes skin. With drainage effect.
Cleanses and dries the skin. It has good antiseptic properties.
Soothing and cooling effect. Decrease fat gland activity and painfull reactions of skin, inflammation, lowers temperature of skin. It promotes better blood flow, drainage, circulation and muscle relaxation. It has anti – inflammatory and local anestetic properties. It improves blood vessel tone and removes toxins.
Diatomaceous earth, algin, calcium sulfate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Arctium lappa leaf extract, Maris limus extract (sea silt extract), Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, ci 77007 (ultramarines), magnesium oxide, silica, limonene, kaolin, menthol